Sunday, October 14, 2007

IT'S OVER!



HALLLUUU!

Finally, i declare my Hari Raya is OVER! I'm done with the celebrations. I'm bloated with food and diabetic drinks. I am getting FAT! And the bad news is i had my red tsunami today. HAIYO! So troublesome! And i've been so hot-tempered and venting my anger on everyone. It's affecting everyone. GOSH! I'm SO TIRED. I keep having butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why i'm nervous. But it seems that i'm having some problems socialising with my cousins especially the young ones. BORRRIINNNG!!! And i really don't like Hari Raya. I simply don't like crowds. ARGGGH! And i can't stand my crappy cousins. So crappy that he bores me to death. HAHAHAHA! But, he's FUNNY though. Dad and Mum quarreled today. Thank god it lasted for only 30minutes. Mum is so upset while Dad is so MAD. I'm glad that my 1st sister were there to pacify both of them. *thumbs UP. =)) Since i'm going 18 this year, i won't expect much green packets. DUH! But i do get LAH. Especially from my mum. To me, hers is a WOW amount because my birthday is coming. And tomorrow is my SHOPPING day with 1st sister. We're going to SHOP until midnight. YAYNESS! I'm going to buy a bag for myself. YAHUUUUU! Definitely, i'm not celebrating Hari Raya with my friends. SORRY! Totally not interested. THANK YOU to all for wishing me during Hari Raya. I really appreciate it LOTS. Thanks for remembering me. Let's forgive and forget yo! I'm so not prepared for school. I don't wish to go to school. I want to SLEEP more. HAIZ.

Let's pray hard that i might bump into hot guys! WOO HOOO! That might cheer me up and don't give me stupid menstrual cramps. I hate that! Okaylah. I'm getting tired. I don't wish to type further. So i'll end here. I'll post more pictures next time. (Above) Ugliest pose EVER. I am not comfortable with myself. But i've tried to smile. That's the best i can give. *winks. HAVE FUN in school! And Faizal, selamat hari raya! Your pictures are cute! Take care! LOVES. =)))

No comments: