
HELLO! I skipped a day. DAMN! Cause i am super lazy to blog. So here i am updating my everyday life. Yesterday, i went TOWN baby with Faizal, my full-time scandal. It was WOOHOO! Fun and fulfilling. I break into cold sweat cause i am very VERY VERY nervous. I've never liked shopping around with guys. So Faizal was very disappointed. But after few rounds at Far East Plaza, i pampered myself by buying a blouse and a T-shirt. *winks I tried on the blouse. Since Faizal says it's nice so i bought it. SHIOK UHH! And the T-shirt was printed 'Little Miss Late'. HAH! Faizal says he's not going to be mad if i wear this shirt when i'm late for our dates.YAHUUU! HEHEHEHEHE! We break fast at West Coast then had a walk at WC park. Headed home at 9plus after buying food for mum and sisters. Thanks FAIZAL! I enjoy the whole trip with you. THANKS YO!
Today, i went to NUH to visit Faizal's granny. But i was outside waiting for him instead. His granny got that very fierce looks. SO SCARY! Then we hang around at Botanic Gardens to look at those beautiful swans. We went Jurong West bazaar, buy burgers and bubble tea before heading home. I'm so exhausted and dehydrated. So very HOT today. I was perspiring the whole day and i am soooo THIRSTY! =( I can't wait to DRINK! Thanks Faizal for everything. =)
And today is Hasri birthday. He's my ex-BF turned friend cum enemy. So complicated. Happy 17th Birthday!. I didn't mean to get mad and avoid your calls/msges. I'm MAD. Have a joyful celebration. HMMM. I am waiting for someones proposal on my birthday. Will it be a good surprise? I am ready to take on the love challenge. =) HEEES! And i didn't know that some of my friends did read my blog. OI! Please TAG lah. HEHE! I need to buy lots of present by this week. For Nemo, Sophiana and Faizal. HAIZ. I will declare myself a bankrupt soon. HEEHEEE! October is money-missing month. HEHEHEHE! Got to go and prepare to eat my burger. You people take care and have FUN!! Happy THURSDAY! =)) *HUGS*
No comments:
Post a Comment